Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats the best skin care routinr for combination sensitvie skin?

please mention the product name tooWhats the best skin care routinr for combination sensitvie skin?
I have the same kind of skin as you! I use Olay Night cleansing pads everyother night on my face, and put Burt's Bees carrot face lotion on it right after, to keep it moisturized. On the nights I don't use the pads, I just splash my face with water and still put on the lotion. In the mornings, just spash face with water.





It's enough to keep your skin clean, but by doing it everyother night, it keeps your skin healthy and non irritated. Creme stops dryness and flaking...it works for me! good luckWhats the best skin care routinr for combination sensitvie skin?
I use Paula's Choice. Check out her site and shop her sample sizes. She really knows what she's doing.
Arbonne's skin regime they make 3 various ones and it self adjusts to your skin type. Causes cell turn over for a healthy complexion, it's all natural and although not cheap it's good for you and super concentrated so a little lasts 8-10 months


Also you have 45 days to return it for all money back.
i have super sensitive skin and have found that proactiv works the best for exfoliating and moisturizing the dry spots and drying out the oily parts. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin