Monday, June 21, 2010

Skin Care - Washing My Face?

I'm currently using Proactiv, which works well on controlling my acne. However, I've recently noticed that I have these little red veins/capillaries around my mouth - most likely from the scrubbing agents in the cleanser. But since my skin is oily, the rough particles in the Proactiv cleanser is the only thing that really gets in my pores. Is there something else I can use as a cleanser to alternate that is good for oily skin and won't interfere with the Proactiv system? I also get those small round hard things coming out of my pores so I really need something that can deep clean daily, but that's not too harsh.Skin Care - Washing My Face?
1] Veins/capillaries - don't scrub your face so hard! People who have these usually are alcoholics, liver failure, or vigorous scrubbers!


2] How long is recently? If it's less than two weeks, your may be getting a lot of clogged pore 'gunk' out with the scrub. Rinse at least twice as much, to make sure nothing is left on your skin before step 2 and 3. [ examine those 'hard things' - are they the color of the proactive scrub, or just white?]


3] More than two weeks, alternate the scrub with a face wash for your skin type.Skin Care - Washing My Face?
i use to use clean %26amp; clear blackhead scrub it works really good and leaves your face feeling minty but ive also learned to change your product every month or so because your skin (or with shampoo -hair) gets use to it so it doesnt work as good as it did at the beginning
My friend use to have acne on his forehead, and he's really into health. So now he uses all natural products. There is this soap called Dr. Bonner's, and it's amazing. http://www.drbronner.com/index.html





Also for light treatments on acne, use DMSO cream, http://www.herbalremedies.com/dmso.html only use it in small amounts, like a dab on trouble spot area's.





Also be careful what you eat, because it plays affects on your skin and aging. It's better to eat organic, although it's more money, it's worth it in the end. Stay away from using microwaves as well, instead use the stovetop. Take a good multi-vitamin.








Hope that helped, it's just my opinions.
I have struggled with acne for many years. I still continue to struggle with acne in my mid-20s and always seem to have a few breakouts. I have tried a variety of skin care products over the years. It's like I can never have perfectly clear skin anymore. But after using Zenmed products it's much better now and I am Totally satisfied with product quality and results. I recommend Zenmed products for sure!
I have friends who have used Proactive and over time have developed irritated skin. With acne prone skin you should not be using a scrub. Visit www.celestebenoist.myarbonne.com and look at the Clear Advantage acne line. Botanically-based skin care is what your skin needs to heal and function properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin