Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What makes a good skin care brand/?

Example:If they have all lotions with SPF's and broadspectrum if they're made organically?..


what are your thoughts?What makes a good skin care brand/?
Good skin care will be the one that is:


- Right for your skin type


- Clinically proven


- Guarantees results and does not say depending on individual


- Cost effective


- With natural Ingredients


- If you don't like it you can refund and get your money back


- Also where there is great customer service to help you with any questions you may have.


If you would like to get all of these and get the results you want contact me and I will let you know where to get it.


Hope that helps :-)What makes a good skin care brand/?
in skin care,many things are put into consideration..first,u have to determine your skin type,ur reactions and ur taste...secondly,depending on d results of the above ,it is advisable to use skin care products that hav been specified for ur skin type...but in general,if u cannot verify ur skin type et al,i would advise u go for mineral skin care products which have no SPFs,chemicals and r simply natural in production...hope u r satisfied?if not,ask further
You want to find products that are oil and fragrance free so that they don't irritate your skin. Also, I try to find companies that do not test on animals.





I love mark.'s new skincare line for those reasons.





They have a moisturizer with SPF30 called For Goodness Face ($15) that is great for everyday wear.
Well, I don't really use SPF anymore, because I have found that a little bit of sunshine kills my acne (I am more focused on NOT having any acne than wrinkles...)





BUT, I use to use Oil of Olay. Believe me, I have tried more expensive brands such as Estee' Lauder, Clinique, Lancome... But they all made me break out. EVEN THE CLINIQUE!!!
I use Mary Kay


they have moisturizers with SPF and they have regular sunscreen. They are made naturally or @ least some of them are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin