Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats your skin care routine?

what products do you use?


and what can you recommend for meWhats your skin care routine?
i use neutrogena's cleanser/mask and then eucerin's hydro protect cream in the blue jar. love that one. supposed to tone but i have never found a toner i like or that doesn't sting so i skip that one. that's all. not heavy duty over here.Whats your skin care routine?
1) Wash with soap (Hint: I can't tell what I use, but it's very inexpensive).


2) Dry with a towel.


3) Moisturize, 4 times a week.





Everyone in my family (at least 3 generations back) used the same routine. No one wrinkles until age 70, and no crow's feet until 74.


My grandmother does not have any lines on her face. (My grandfather does not have wrinkes either).


I think it's genes + good hygiene.
I have always washed with Dove soap twice a day and use Oil of Olay twice a day. And I use Vaseline under my eyes at night....
Mild scrub,


neutrogena pink grapefruit wash,


toner,


moisturizer with salycic acid on oily areas and a normal moisturizer on other areas.


And I do a clay mask once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin