Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For my skin care..i want to drink any fruit juice daily....i have chosen black grape juice.......?

For my skin care..i want to drink any fruit juice daily....i have chosen black grape juice......am daily drinking fresh black grape.......





Does this juice have any benefits........or it harms me in any manner..


please suggest me...whether i should continue drinking this juice daily or not.........?





Is this juice good for my skin or not........?For my skin care..i want to drink any fruit juice daily....i have chosen black grape juice.......?
,juices cools of ur body and also they help in maintain a good healthy skin





and try to drink it without sugar or wit lil sugar (if it taste sour)For my skin care..i want to drink any fruit juice daily....i have chosen black grape juice.......?
tomatoe juice. i hate it to bits. but it just flushes all the spots and stuffs away. tomatoes are good for the skin.
Prune juice for a couple of days will flush your system and greatly aid in clearing your skin. I would suggest doing that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin