Monday, June 21, 2010

Skin Care for a Teenage Girl?

Does anyone a really good scar system that will take away all the acne scars on my face fast!? or a acne program that is fast that isnt proactiv?Skin Care for a Teenage Girl?
the clean and clear acne kit has worked great for me. and theres this thing by nuetrogena for acne marks, the directions say leave it on for 10 mins then rinse it off, but i leave it on over night and it works great.Skin Care for a Teenage Girl?
what i do, is exfoliate every night with st ives apricot scrub - godsent. I then (every few days) wash my face with clearasil skin perfecting wash. i dry my face with a towel and COAT my face in nivea moisturiser. everyone thinks that it wont help get rid of spots but mine get a lot smaller by the morning. when i say coat i mean so much that your literally coated in a thick layer of white. then sleep. in the morning wash your face with clearasil. acne should go in no time. idk about scars, savlon maybe? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin