Monday, June 21, 2010

Skin/hair care for outdoor person?

I love to do outdoor things, especially in the ocean. I work outdoors, and I do outdoor things on my days off, and I realize that all of that time in the sun and water takes a toll on my body. My skin is always dry no matter how much lotion I use, and my hair gets dry as well from all of the time in the ocean. I'm not going to quit my job or stop doing the things that I love, but are there any tips you can offer on how to take care of myself a little better (beyond the obvious things I already do like wear sunscreen and what not). Thanks.Skin/hair care for outdoor person?
skin:





search for sunblocks which are water proof i think you can get some in aveeno.... try re-applying whenever you get a chance... try to apply some butter/ oil before having your bath... it makes your skin oily and wash off with soap.... then apply moisturizer preferred for very dry skin from Luberderm/ Aveeno/... which are oily.... this might help a bit....





Hair:





Apply coconut oil and go to work.... wash off with shampoo and let the conditioner stay on hair for 7-10min... this might keep it good... coconut oil makes it sticky and you might get irritated as you are not habituated but believe me it works...Skin/hair care for outdoor person?
well ya like u said


wear lotion that has sun screen in it....that is basically the best u can do...u could try putting vasiline on at night...but for your hair soak it in conditioner for about 10 min.


hope i could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin