Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Joesoef Skin Care Line?

If you have ever tried Joesoef skin care line did you like it. I'm thinking of ordering it but want to make sure it's worth it.Joesoef Skin Care Line?
Yes, I am a user and I love it! I have sensitive/combo skin, and it works great! My skin is completely different and I saw a difference within a week!!! I am sooooo happy I tried this. I was skeptical about the Anti-Acne Sulfur Soap 10%, since I have heard bar soap is not good for you, but this bar soap is different. You don't feel like you're using bar soap - no icky residue. Just clean. This was made by a dermatologist, so I think the formula is really high end, and the ingredients must be really high end. Surprisingly, the prices are really reasonable and affordable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin