Monday, June 21, 2010

What is skin, hair care and hygeine routine of your 19 month old baby?

my son is 14 months, and I give him a bath every night. I use to wash his hair every night, but he started getting ear infections, so I only wash his hair twice a week (his hair a short, we cut it recently, so easy to clean). I put lotion on him every time he gets a bath. I brush his teeth every night before bed (sometimes he falls asleep before I could get a done and I do it in the morning).What is skin, hair care and hygeine routine of your 19 month old baby?
I take my 2 year old a bath about 3x's a week during winter due to it being cold outside..but now that its beginning to warm up she take a bath or shower just about everyday...because she plays outside and gets dirty..she has alot of hair so we wash it everytime..i always put baby lotion on her....(smells so good) She has an electronic toothbrush (spongbob) that she uses to brush her teeth in the morning with her Dad and at night when i am there before she lays down for bed....What is skin, hair care and hygeine routine of your 19 month old baby?
My son is now four. WHen he was that small, I would give him a bath in the morning, and maybe at night. I washed his hair once a week, or as needed, and put plenty of baby lotion on him so he can smell so sweet!


By that time, I was trying to get him on the potty, but he would still wear pull ups until he was 3.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin