Monday, June 21, 2010

Murad Skin Care, good or bad?

I've tried everything from Neutrogena, Clearasil, to clean and clear. I have had pretty much no luck. I continue to break out no matter what I use. I breakout mostly in my hairline, chest, back, and forehead. Plus I have so many blackheads on my nose. I want my face to be flawless again. Would this work or is it just a waste? Feel free to type problems with it and whether it will work or not.. thanks so much%26lt;3333333





:DMurad Skin Care, good or bad?
I never tried Murad, but I work in a store that sells it. Drop by the nearest Bath and Body Works Flagship store and ask for samples of Murad. Only the Flagship stores carry it. That way you can try it for yourself w/out shelling out big bucks.





I'm currently using ProActiv and I am seeing good results. My skin is clearer than ever and it feels and looks a lot more even. I wasn't a believer in ProActiv at first from all the bad reviews given by people with bad experiences with it. I realized now you cannot judge a product without trying it for yourself.





Everyone's skin is different. What works for some, may not work for you. Good luck.Murad Skin Care, good or bad?
well for me i used it b4 i tried proactiv and it did nothing to my face. I even tried everything on the shelves from the generic stuff to the really expensive stuff. I tried Murad and i was not satisfied. If you want try Proactiv it worked for me and now im clear and ive been using it for almost a year.
SeaBreeze my friend. Go get SeaBreeze and Cotton balls. It helped me a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin