Monday, June 21, 2010

Theres a metal splint in my big toe & its deeply in my skin is in time for medical care or is another way?

Is there a more natural way to remove it?Theres a metal splint in my big toe %26amp; its deeply in my skin is in time for medical care or is another way?
i get these alot. most of the time, you can squeeze it out once it gets a bit infected but sometimes it just sits there causing pain and basically grows over. what i do then is grab the nail clippers and using the corner, cut into the area until you can expose some of it, then grab it with tweezers.Theres a metal splint in my big toe %26amp; its deeply in my skin is in time for medical care or is another way?
Hold your breath and grab onto it with needle nose pliers or tweezers and pull. If you can`t do it yourself you need to go get medical attention or it will get infected.
A splint should not be embedding itself in your skin. Prop up your foot above heart level to get some of the swelling down and call your doc and report the problem. I wouldn't remove it unless my toe was turning blue or certainly cutting off circulation. Godloveya.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin