Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need help with my skin care routine!?

i am 13 years old and need a new skin care regimen for myself. i have combination to normal skin. if you could supply products that are inexpensive that you could purchase from a canadian drugstore or a canadian store.





Thanks.I need help with my skin care routine!?
i would suggest dermaloigca products. alot of the ';expensive'; products just seem expensive but they tend to last 6 months or more where as the drugstore brands last a month. so when you add it up it is the same cost.the dermalogica face washes last me around 7 months adn the cost of one is around 40 i believe? you can find out more on www.dermalogica.com you can also find out where to get it at their website too. i would suggest a consultation with one of there estheticians so you can get the right products for your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin