Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Skin Care Suggestions?

Any suggestions for skin treatment, that keeps pimples, pores, and zits away. And I do not want to order something on TV.Skin Care Suggestions?
ask your friend margaret at school she has aome tips and brands. :) I ESkin Care Suggestions?
Pimples Home Remedies


Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples.





Another overnight home remedy for zapping a zit is to put a dab of toothpaste on it to help dry it out. You may need to test this on a short-term basis to make sure it doesn't irritate your pimple. Calamine lotion will have the same drying effect.





Honey is a great remedy for pimples and acne. It kills bacteria and leaves the skin pimple free.





A common home remedy for pimples is toothpaste. Use the paste variety, not gel and gently apply a small drop directly on top of the blemish and let it dry. This will draw the pimple out and leave you blemish free. If left on too long, the skin may become irritated.





Juice of raw papaya is the best treatment for pimples. Apply fresh juice of raw papaya on pimples and get a good result.





Take a raw potato, peel and grate it. Put the grated into a muslin piece and tie it tightly to form a pad. Rub this pad all over the face in the firm, circular motions for about 5 minutes and then wash your face. Alternatively you could directly rub potato slices all over the face, Helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar.





Pimples treatment using Zinc


Another useful remedy for acne and pimples is zinc. It should be taken in a dose of 50 mg daily for a month to reduce pimples. Then you can reduce the dose if noticable improvements are seen on your skin.





Home remedy for Pimple using Orange peel


Homemade Pimple Treatment using Orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece stone and apply to acne affected areas.





Mix equal amount of lemon juice and groundnut oil to form a paste. Apply on face and leave for 15 minutes and then wash off with water. Another good remedy to prevent pimples.





Mariglod petals crushed with a little castor oil can bring the zit to its head quickly. To suppress it, sandalwood paste with holy basil leaf helps.





To avoid transferring bacteria and germs, clean your pillowcase, washcloths, towels, make-up brushes and applicators frequently.





Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for acne, pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin.





Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on pimples and keet upto 1 hour, then wash.





Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.





Use of sulphur soap is effective in keeping the oil glands clean and thus reducing pimples and acne. Grease can be removed by the use of lemon juice or camphor颅spirit.





Blend cucumber and make a paste. Apply this as a mask on your face and leave it for 1/2 hour and then rinse. This refreshes your skin and prevents acne.





A mask of grated apple mixed with a little honey is an excellent remedy for pimples. Most facial masks can be applied to the skin for 15-20 minutes then washed off with warm water, followed by a cold rinse.





How to reduce pimples:


Regularly shampoo your hair.


Avoid unnecessarily touching your affected areas.


Change your dirty cloths , always wear clean and fresh cloth.


Wash your face twice a day with mild soap.


Avoid over make-up, only wear on special occasions.


Try to minimize your stress levels.


Keep a food diary to work out.
Have you heard of arbonne? they have the best. It is called the clear advantage system. I use it and could tell a difference right away. I liked it so well I am selling it to others. I love it. you can email me if your interested and I can give you my id number to order ofline at www.arbonne.com.
Yes, You want clear and pretty skin well here how? This is no easy task and it means you will do this everyday for ever.


First think pretty. What you think about yourself is what you will see.


Second, start by cleaning your system from the inside out. Drink pure distilled water, drink fruit and vegatable juices cut out the garbage intake including water in the pipes.


Third, wash in pure distilled water every inch of your body.


Fourth, when you're done with the wash then wash with ALOE VERA GEL and leave it on for thirty minutes then wash it off with pure distilled water. Three times a day. You should start seeing changes in about 90 days. The changes will be small at first. Have faith in the process it does work.


This will cost about $20.00 a week. Buy the water by the case.


I purchase 40 cases at a time.
I have oily, acne prone skin and huge pores! The thing that gets me up in the morning is Biore products. I have tried soo many products and this is what works best for me. Here is what and how I use:





1. Cleanser: Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>


I LOVE this face wash! It gives you that icy feeling and you can feel it working. It does have a medication type smell, but once you see how it works .. you'll get over it LOL.


I use this 1 time in the morning and 1 time at night.





2. After I cleanse, I tone: I use Biore Triple Action Astringent:


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>


Take a cotton ball and wet the cotton ball w/ this and rub this over your whole face! it smells like .. I dont know, but it smells good! Its not like other toners I've tried. It helps to close your pores and stuff and helps zits a bit. Use this, again, once in the morning and once at night after you cleanse.





3. Moisturize: Biore Pore Minimizing Light Weight Moisturizer SPF 15: http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>


AMAZINGGG! After you put it on it doesnt leave your skin all greasy looking and feeling. The only downside is that its 12 bucks and quite a small bottle to me. Use after you cleanse and tone day and night. You can use this throughout the day if you like.





Those are the 3 things I do every morning and at night. It works for me. The cleanser and toner can be found for 6-8 bucks and the moisturizer is about 12 bucks. Pretty high prices but I'm willing to pay since I finally found something for my face. I also use Retin-A-Micro which is prescribed by my dermatologist.





Here are some more biore products:


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/index.鈥?/a>





The next thing I plan on trying is the Warming Black head scrub and I want to try the Clay Mask too. I have the most STUBBORN black heads on my nose! So I'm hoping those work too.





Just remember to keep these 3 steps up :] You can try whatever brand you like, I just told you what I use. I think about every product like has a cleanser, toner and moisturizer which is good.





Hope that helps!
if you want something cheap that works and is worth every penny, nuetrogena face wash fragrance free of course and their acne cream, my kids (teenagers) use them both and it does wonder, if your face starts to dry use dove fragrance free face soup but, cont to use the acne cream as most dermatologist will recommend that line along with creams they prescribe. Anything that has the doctor seal on it, you know your buying a tested product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin