Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need help with skin care?

My pores are really opened and I don't know what to do with that. I am using proactive right now and it kinda helps with the pimples. I also need aging cream but my skin is to senstive so I don't know what to use. Please help me.I need help with skin care?
I've been watching too much of the Style Network lately. Anyway, they do lots of makeovers on people and it seems a visit to a dermatologist can make a big difference. Maybe you can try one of the facial treatments for improving skin. If you don't want to visit a dermatologist, treat yourself to a spa where they can either give you a facial, or do a glycolic peel. An experience person can advise you on the best treatment for your skin. Don't do it too much though, because your skin will suffer--just every 3-6 months, I believe.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin