Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good skin care line?

im getting some for my sis's b-dayWhat is a good skin care line?
wanna sex me if anyone here does or just cyber contact me at teddydog111@hotmail.comWhat is a good skin care line?
I use Oil of olay and I love it.I have used it for yrs.Avon is also very good.you can go to avon.com and order it and they will even deliver it to your door if you want to.
aveeno is really good so is neutragena thats the least expensive stuff i can think of , if u want more expensive stuff go to sephora of bath and body works and talk to someone there it all depends on if your getting somthing for her face body feet hands its all different!
clinique, thats the best one out there, and its quite posh without being RIDICULOUSLY expensive. its like 拢10-拢15 for an item, but cheaper in usa. aveda is in a similar or slightly cheaper price range and it smells BEAUTIFUL.
I'd say proactive
Clinique or Origins. I swear by Origins personally to the tune of literally head-to-toe. Origins is pricey, but it is all natural and the product is amazing. Even my husband has switched over.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin