Monday, June 21, 2010

How do YOU take care of yor beautiful skin?

Take my make up EVERY night before i go to bed by using a make up wipe. Then i use a night cream.


I moisterise and pamper every Sunday,


NEVER wear make up on Sundays


=]


Also during the week i mix a liquid foundation with cream, its much better for your skin, then i apply Dream matte powder to stop my face lookin shiny


=]How do YOU take care of yor beautiful skin?
Only in a rain of pigs pudding would my skin ever be considered ';beautiful';!


You don't live through 7 decades and expect to be anybody's pin up without a lot of photoshop work!


When my wrinkles are looking dry, they get some almond oil rubbed into them and in the summer I use a high factor suncream.


Apart from that, I just take my specs off and the years fall away with them!How do YOU take care of yor beautiful skin?
i use liz earl cleanse and polish,and elizabeth arden 8 hour skin cream but i don't drink as much water as i used to,what do u use on your skin x
I wash ma face everi morning and b-4 i go 2 bed...i put some cream on ma face....and moisturizer or lotion on ma whole body....
uhh...


i wash m face with a facial scrub twice i day and use oxy pads twice a day too.


and i eat lots of palmagrannet
i was my face everyday with a face scrub %26amp; moisturize after
use face cleanser in the shower once a week, nothing too strong ;-) Xx
face mask twice a week ;)
i clean my face wit mah soap.
what r u gay ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin