Monday, June 21, 2010

I am 20 yrs old what should I use fro skin care? To protect against the sun & this fine lines.?

Arbonne products truly are the best. They are all natural and you will make your skin look and feel better. If you want more info, e-mail me. I am a consultant.I am 20 yrs old what should I use fro skin care? To protect against the sun %26amp; this fine lines.?
Artistry庐 Time Defiance庐 Day Protect Lotion SPF 15


The ultimate anti-aging daytime lotion to defy age beyond procedures. The most advanced anti-aging daytime protection available for combination-to-oily skin. For combination-to-oily skin. 1.7 fl oz.


Price:$74.20 USD


http://isandoval2.qbeautyzone.com/produc鈥?/a>


OR


Artistry庐 Time Defiance庐 Day Protect Cr猫me SPF 15


The ultimate anti-aging daytime cr猫me to defy age beyond procedures. The most advanced anti-aging daytime protection available for normal-to-dry skin. For normal-to-dry skin. 1.76 oz.


Price:$74.20 USD


http://isandoval2.qbeautyzone.com/produc鈥?/a>





They're both have SPF 15 and help you with fine lines theyre both basically the same except one is for oily skin and the other is for normal-to-dry skin.I am 20 yrs old what should I use fro skin care? To protect against the sun %26amp; this fine lines.?
neutrogena healthy defense moisturizer with an spf over 30 (over the counter)


if you want excellent wrinkle prevention ask your derm about retin-a micro


it actually prevents wrinkles
Im 20 too and a knowledgable older woman told me to start skin care against fine lines and all that stuff early, I use mary kay, works great for me. My daily routine has this day solution and it has sunscreen it. Dosent make me oily or anything. If Im going put any kind of sunscreen on my face it has to be something particullary for my face. I have all that greasy mess like the ones for you body.
A moisturiser with spf 15 in, take omega oils which is natures way of stopping wrinkles. Tons of water, fruit and veg, don't smoke, not too much alcohol, don't sunbathe, don't stress out or frown, get early nights, exfoliate once a week (I use a mix of oatbran and water) and do facial exercises.
Arbonne is amazing, their line called 'Intelligence' is what I have used for a year. I have always had a really hard time with skin care and keeping my skin balanced. It was too oily, too dry, oily with dry patches, and constant breakouts. I'm 25 now and it had been a battle since I was a teenager, I'm so glad it's over. Their website is www.arbonne.com, it's one of those 'home based business' companies, so you can't buy it at the store. Their prices are pretty much the same as Clinique and others like them, but the products are SO much better. If you know of a consultant in your area ask them about signing up for $36 to get the 35% discount, that's what I did. You can buy product for 35% off retail, people can buy retail online under you and you can make a few bucks, it's pretty cool. I just do it for the discount though. =0) Good luck!
the number 1 skin Care Product in the country for 13 yrs in a row has been Mary Kay cosmetics I would give them as try.





you can e mail me if you have questions about the product that i use

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin